Explore life under the sea and introduce the wonders of the water to your little swimmer. SwimWays Inflatable Baby Spring Pool Float provides a safe and comfortable way for your child to enjoy the pool. This package includes a removable sun canopy and convenient carry bag for easy portability. Recommended for ages 9 to 24 months old.
Get your little swimmer in the water with this safe baby spring float. Safety comes first with a patented outer edge inner spring, wide base, child safety valves, and dual air chambers. Whether it's your baby's first time in the water or hundredth, the superior stability makes sure they're floating securely.
On super sunny days, use the removable sun canopy to offer extra-strong UPF 50+ sun protection. The canopy shields your baby's sensitive skin from harmful rays, while your little one floats their troubles away. The mesh canopy sides allow you to keep a close eye on your child while they smile and giggle in the water. With this SwimWays Inflatable Baby Spring Pool Float, you and your little fishy have got no troubles.
- Baby pool float with a removable canopy designed to safely introduce baby to the water
- Patented inner spring around outside edge of the float for superior stability
- Wide base, child safety valves, and dual air chambers enhance security
- Fabric covered inflation provides durability and added comfort
- Includes 1 inflatable baby float with a removable sun canopy, plus convenient carry tote bag
- Removable sun canopy offers UPF 50+ sun protection
- Mesh canopy sides allow parents to maintain eye contact with their child
- Features a comfortable mesh seat with leg holes
- Mesh outer play space is perfect for playing with water toys and splashing around
- Ages: 9 to 24 months
- Pump included: No
- Material: Fabric
- Color: Pink
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 34 x 30 x 20.5 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.