Introduce your baby to the water with confidence in the 2-pack of SwimWays Baby Spring Float Mommy and Me Baby Floats.
The removable float ring for parents allows you to float face-to-face with your baby, making pool time and water introduction more fun and engaging. A lower center of gravity, child safety valves, and dual air chambers ensure security and the inner spring around the outside edge enhances stability in the water. The sun canopy offers a shady spot in the pool with UPF 50+ sun protection, and the mesh sides of the canopy ensure your baby is visible at all times. This brightly colored baby float has fabric-covered inflation and a soft mesh seat for durability and comfort, and a convenient mesh play space for splashing and toy play as your baby discovers a watery wonderland.
Ultra-portable, the baby float folds flat into 3 compact circles, fitting easily into a suitcase. For trips to the neighborhood pool or your next family vacation, make sure to pack the 2-pack of SwimWays Baby Spring Float Mommy and Me Baby Floats.
- 2-pack of baby pool floats allows you to float along and interact with your baby face-to-face; Includes removable float ring for parents
- Removable sun canopy provides shade and UPF 50+ sun protection, and the mesh sides allow you to maintain eye contact with your baby at every angle
- Soft mesh seat with a low center of gravity, child safety valves, and dual air chambers enhance security
- Fabric-covered inflation adds durability and comfort, while the patented inner spring around the outside edge adds greater stability in the water
- Folds flat into 3 compact circles for easy storage and portability - it's the perfect baby float for travel
- Carry/storage bag included
- Pump included: No
- Rapid valve inflation: No
- Ages: 9-24 months
- Color: Multi
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 34 x 30 x 3 inches
- Weight: 1.29 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.