Explore, sit by the fire, eat s'mores, watch the sunset, hike, go fishing, and catch some Zzz's in the Tahoe Gear Olympia 10-Person 3-Season Tent at the end of your adventure-filled day.
Great for sleeping 10 people, this orange and ivory-colored tent is ideal for an overnight with the family or a group of friends or for your longer camping excursions. It's equipped with easy setup poles, pin-and-rings, stakes, guy ropes, and a rainfly for unexpected rain. The Olympia has excellent air circulation through the open mesh roof and floor vents keep you all cool throughout the night for pleasant snoozing. A power slip near the door allows for easy power cord access inside your tent.
A high, 84-inch center and tall wall height allow you and your fellow campers to move spaciously through the tent. With abundant space and functionality, the Tahoe Gear Olympia 10-Person 3-Season Tent is ready to house your next group of campers.
- Generous overall size and easy set up make the Tahoe Gear Olympia the perfect tent for the family or group camp
- Easy to assemble shock-corded poles and pin-and-ring system allow for quick set up
- Durable 1200mm polyester tent body is great for getting out in the warm or cool weather
- Coordinating 1200mm polyester fly with taped fly seams and polyethylene binding floor helps to provide water resistance in varied conditions
- Power slip near door allows for easy power cord access inside your tent
- A high, 84-inch center and wall height allow campers to move easily throughout the tent
- Floor vents provide additional ventilation at the sleeping level
- Fly canopy extends out over the door for extra coverage
- When attached, fly vents enhance ventilation to ensure you stay campers cool on hot summer days
- Open mesh roof area provides excellent cross ventilation throughout and allows the tent to double as a more open room during the day or night
- Includes convenient tent carry bag, pole bag, stakes, guy ropes and assembly instructions
- Fabric Specifications: Tent Body and Fly
- 70D/190T Polyester, Tent Floor
- 120 Gram Polyethylene
- Note: Tahoe Gear tents are made with a high quality fabric for water resistance. Overall water resistance capability will vary by wind, setup and more extreme weather circumstances. Please ensure the rain fly is applied in inclement weather to decrease chances of moisture inside your tent.
- Assembly info: Easy setup poles
- Number of doors: 1
- Number of windows: 3
- Closure type: Zipper
- What's included: Easy setup poles, pin-and-rings, stakes, guy ropes, and rainfly
- Seasons: 3-season
- Sleeping capacity: 10 person
- Color: Orange/Green
- Total dimensions (L x W): 18 x 10.5 feet
- Tent height: 7 feet
- Tent weight: 23 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.