This palmsize, portable magnetic stirrer will thoroughly incorporate each addition of reagent in a fraction of a second. Place the water sample on the mixing platform, gently drop in the teflon-coated stir bar, turn the unit on, and dispense reagent. No more manual stirring! When ambient light is poor, six LEDs below the mixing platform can be lit up to make color changes in the test sample easy to see. The speedstir runs on four AA alkaline batteries at 600 RPM. Comes with one stirrer pack and one pool test kit.
The Start-Up Pack includes The Stirrer, The Stir Bar, The 9198 Sample Tube, And Batteries
Make sure your pool water is safe and clean for swimmers this season with this Taylor K 2006C Complete FAS DPD Pool Test Kit.
This kit includes tests for chlorine, pH, acid and base, alkalinity, calcium hardness and cyanuric acid. This Taylor Pool Test Kit also comes with a heavy duty case, and each solution comes in a 2 ounce amount. The complete set also includes a waterproof copy of the Pool and Spa Water Chemistry Guide to make sure you know your water is safe.
A the larger size of the popular K2006 test kit, the Taylor K 2006C Complete FAS DPD Pool Test Kit will help maintain your pool all season.
- Taylor Magnetic Stirrer Speedstir Start-up Pack + Stir Bar + Batteries | 9265
- Keep your swimming pool, hot tub, or spa safe with this convenient magnetic stirrer
- Testing the pool has never been easier
- Comes with one stirrer pack and one pool test kit.
- Magnetic stirring is the most accurate way to complete titration testing; no more manual stirring
- Super fast stirrer runs at 600 RPM
- Included LEDs light up sample to make color changes easy to see and measure
- Includes sample tube, magnetic stirring bar, and batteries
- Compatible with Taylor Graduated 25 mL Sample Tube 9198 (tube included)
- Taylor 9265 Magnetic Stirrer Speedstir Start-Up Pack
- Product Type: Pool test kits & strips
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.