Ensure a cleaner and safer pool with the Swimming Pool Water Test Kit from Taylor. Regent number 9 replacement for Taylor liquid residential series swimming pool test kits is the solution your backyard pool has been looking for.
Taylor test kits are committed to be developed, manufactured, and supported as the best swimming pool test kits on the market. Use them for whatever tests you need to be completed on your swimming pool or spa, and we guarantee you will be satisfied with the ultimate ending results.
Taylor has the tests you need to assure excellent water quality, whether you're a do-it-yourself kind of person, carrying for a private pool or spa between trips to the neighborhood pool supplies store, or visits by a service company. These all come in use for an environmental health professional is monitoring public pools or for an aquatic facility operator.
The included 2-ounce refill bottle will get the job done for whatever you're needing to satisfy your needs.
- Use sulfuric acid to measure total alkalinity in pool water
- Total alkalinity helps you balance the pH level of your pool
- New Taylor R 0009 C DPD Reagent #9 2 oz Dropper Bottle
- Helps you fix when pH is too low, so you can avoid corrosion, etching, and skin irritation
- Helps you fix when pH is too high, so you can avoid scaling on your pool
- Replacement bottle for Taylor Swimming Pool Test Kits
- Follow the color guide on your test kit to get proper results
- Tests for Sulfuric Acid
- 2-ounce bottle
- Manufacturer warranty: 60-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.