A comprehensive compendium of more than 500 recipes using blenders, including mixed drinks, baby foods, soups, sauces, marinades and more.
More than five million blenders are sold each year in North America. Whether a blender is used to make wonderful mixed drinks or healthy baby food, it is one of the most widely used kitchen appliances.
The Blender Bible is a comprehensive compendium that features more than 400 great recipes. Including 100 mixed drinks, 100 baby foods, 100 soups, sauces and marinades, and 100 other tempting recipes.
This cookbook gives a wide range of recipes to increase the use of this versatile and powerful machine, reflecting the latest research that baby food and mixed drinks each account for 40% of blender use.
The Blender Bible is the ideal recipe book for the basic kitchen reference library. Pick one up today and bring your blender experience to a whole new level.
- Over 500 recipes to cook with your Blender
- Andrew Chase is the Associate Food Editor for Canadian Living Magazine, and Nicole Young is an experienced recipe developer and food stylist
- Delicious blended drinks in a fraction of the time
- Recipes feature step by step instructions and colored pictures
- Great for pros and beginners in the kitchen
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Robert Rose
- Language: English
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 x 1.1 x 10 inches
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.