Let your child's imagination soar while playing with Theo Klein's Parking Garage Racing Toy. Speeding from the top all the way to the finish line, the racers are bound to cause a commotion for children 3 and over. Their dream of racing will begin when the blue and silver cars take over the 4-level track.
Built out of sturdy plastic, this garage is made to withstand small children and encourage them to develop fine motor skills, dexterity, and hand-eye coordination while playing with the set. Join in on the excitement and counting as your child records each win for the cars with the lap tracker.
Find out who wins the race when the seesaw jump ramp allows for the winner to cross the finish line while the losing car detours underneath the track. Start it all over again with a short elevator ride to the top of the parking garage. Which car is going to be the true winner?
- Imaginative 4-level parking garage racing tower with speedy blue and silver cars
- Race both cars at the same time on the double track that wraps around the tower
- Take each racer to the top to start again with the handy elevator on to the side
- Seesaw ramp allows the winner to cross the finish line and detours the other car
- Sturdy tower design helps train fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Lap tracker on the tower encourages number and counting development
- Ages: 3 and up
- Color: Yellow and blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30.12 x 24.41 x 29.72 inches
- Weight: 5.83 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.