Tuff jobs call for even tuffer logging equipment. Pick up and carry cumbersome logs and firewood with ease thanks to the Timber Tuff 4-Foot Handle 2-Person Log Carrier.
This log carrier features powerful jaws with sharp teeth to bite into everything from hardwoods to softer pine logs. The 4-foot long, 2.5-inch thick hardwood handle gives 2 people a grip to drag logs wherever they're needed. The high-strength cast iron jaws can handle logs anywhere between 3 and 16 inches, while the unique swivel design also makes for a more forgiving tool while handling unwieldy timber.
This Timber Tuff log carrier also features high-strength cast iron construction, a powder-coated finish to resist rust for years to come, and a highly visible green color.
- Powder-coated finish for long-lasting durability
- Comfortable hardwood handle is warmer on the hands than similar metal handles
- Unique swivel design makes handling cumbersome logs more manageable
- The 4 foot handle is long enough to give 2 users a steady grip, and at 2.5 inches in diameter, strong enough to handle heavy weight
- The high-strength, ductile cast-iron hooks provide a solid grip on the timber as you drag it wherever you need to go
- Great for a wide variety of tasks, this manual 2-person grapple carrier can handle logs between 3 and 16 inches in diameter
- Get logs from here to there easily and keep them up off the ground while carrying them
- Color: Brown and green
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Dimensions (L): 4 feet
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.