Timber Tuff’s 2-in-1 Chain Breaker and Rivet Spinner is a must-have tool for your garage or workspace.
This unique tool works with all rivets up to 0.404-inch and is constructed of heavy-duty steel for a durable design that will last for years. The chain breaker and rivet spinner feature a base plate and mounting holes for secure and easy mounting on your workspace. With a long lever-action handle, this steel tool easily breaks through even the toughest of metal to adjust the length of any chain. Timber Tuff’s chain breaker function safely breaks all chain rivets while the built-in thrust bearing and low friction give you fast and effortless rivet spinning with the rivet spinner function. This convenient 2-in-1 steel tool is perfect for all your chainsaw chain maintenance and repair needs.
Break through the toughest of chains with the 2-in-1 Chain Breaker and Rivet Spinner Tool from Timber Tuff.
- Timber tuff 2-in-1 chain breaker and rivet spinner is perfect for your chainsaw chain maintenance and repair needs
- Long lever-action handle easily breaks through the toughest chains and has a chain breaker function to safely break all chain rivets
- Built-in thrust bearing and low friction give you fast and effortless rivet spinning
- Features a base plate and mounting holes for easy mounting on your work surface
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel for a durable and unique 2-in-1 tool; Works with rivets up to 0.404 inches
- Material: Steel
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11 x 7 x 7 inches
- Weight: 12 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.