Dull blades can make for harder work. Helping keep your equipment in tip-top shape, the Timber Tuff Bar Mount Chainsaw Chain Sharpener 6 Pack gives your chainsaw the sharp edges it needs for efficient cutting.
Designed for manual sharpening, this tool holds to your bench and adjusts to accommodate most major chainsaws. This ensures your equipment gets modified so you can work with maximum efficiency. Utilizing both 6-inch and 8-inch files along with flat and triangular depth gauge files, the kit works to maintain a proper edge on all your chain blades.
This tool accurately lowers the depth gauge for proper grinding. Once sharpened, the chainsaw will cut faster than ever, making work a breeze. Made from durable, high-quality steel, the bar resists wear and tear to last through the hard work of filing.
Making your chainsaw work better than ever, let the rugged power of the Timber Tuff Bar Mount Chainsaw Chain Sharpener 6 Pack keep your equipment in optimal shape for effortless cutting.
- Pack of 6 bar-mounted chainsaw chain sharpeners allows you to easily sharpen your saw's chain by hand for a fast and thorough edge
- Mounts to hold all major chainsaws, accommodating your equipment so you can work with maximum efficiency
- Accommodates both 6-inch and 8-inch metal files to achieve a precise edge on all your equipment
- Adjusts to hold flat files and triangular depth gauge files, perfect for making sure your chainsaw is as sharp as it can be
- Durable steel design resists wear and tear, perfect for the hard work of filing and sharpening a chain
- Material: Steel
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.50 x 6 x 11.50 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 6
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.