Sometimes it's best to take your work back to basics. With the Timber Tuff Shingle Froe 10 Pack, you can get in touch with a more traditional style of woodworking.
Pair these classic tools with a mallet and drive the blade down the grain of whatever you're working on to deliver a clean, precise cut. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, this splitter brings modern durability to a tried and true design. The handle is built with hardwood for a strong and comfortable grip while you're striking the blade. The 15-inch long blade is sharp and durable with anodized steel so this tool will stand up to long sessions of splitting.
Weighing only 2.9 pounds, these woodworking accessories are easy to transport. The lightweight also makes these tools easy to manipulate and handle while in use, giving you precise control during each and every strike. Use this proven splitting tool to create furniture, log cabins, kindling, shingles, and much more.
If it isn't broken, don't fix it. The Timber Tuff Shingle Froe 10 Pack is a modern take on an old favorite that is sure to deliver the results you're looking for.
- Traditional shingle froe 10 pack made with modern materials so you can use a proven method to get the job done
- 15-inch blade is constructed with heavy-duty, anodized steel that will stand up to even the longest sessions of wood splitting
- Hardwood handle delivers a solid, comfortable grip that is easy to maintain even through repeated striking while splitting
- Lightweight 2.9 pound build makes this tool easy to carry, store, and manipulate while you're working on long projects
- Ideal for a traditional way of creating furniture, log cabins, kindling, shingles, and many other wood products
- Material: Steel and wood
- Color: Silver and brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 2 x 4 inches
- Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 10
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.