Offering a strong and powerful tool for hauling logs across your lawn, the Timber Tuff 14-Inch Log Grapple Tool firmly holds onto logs with sharp teeth and a quality design.
Built to help you transport firewood logs, timber, or debris across your yard, the jaws open up to 14 inches wide to accommodate almost any fallen trees. Sharp teeth dig into logs, clamping down for a secure hold so the material doesn't slip or fall as you move it. Turning 360 degrees to move in any direction, the integrated forged swivel withstands heavy weights without compromising on maneuverability. Perfect for log skidding and movement, the claw's high-quality steel construction sports a powder-coated finish that resists corrosion for added reliability. The grapple supports up to 840 pounds, attaching to your ATV, UTV, or utility tractor for easy timber hauling.
Strong enough to handle numerous logs or pieces of debris, the 14-Inch Log Grapple Tool from Timber Tuff lets you effortlessly skid logs across your lawn.
- Powerful, 14-inch log grapple claw lets you haul, transport, and lift firewood logs, timber, and debris with ease
- Lifts up to 840 pounds in the durable steel jaws, hauling wood across your yard behind your ATV, UTV, or utility tractor
- Clamps down onto logs for a secure hold with the sharp teeth, ensuring the wood doesn't slip or fall
- Forged swivel ring allows for omnidirectional lifting, providing extra strength and rotating as you transport your timber
- Constructed from high-quality steel with a powder-coated finish for extra durability and reliability
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19 x 9.50 x 2.50 inches
- Weight: 8.98 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.