No need to go to the store and buy expensive lumber. Cut your own pieces from logs with the Timber Tuff Lumber Cutting Guide 5 Pack.
These must-have tools are adjustable up to 2 x 6-inch boards, allowing you to cut your logs into clean lumber that you can use on a wide variety of projects. Simply mount your chainsaw into the guide and get to cutting, allowing this piece of equipment to keep your cuts straight and consistent. These tools are constructed with heavy-duty steel, so they will stand up to the toughest jobs you throw at them. The durable powder-coat finish resists corrosion so you can use it in the shop or out in the middle of the forest.
You can quickly and easily assemble this piece of equipment so you can get to cutting your own lumber faster. This tool measures 8 inches long, 2.5 inches wide, and 8 inches high, making it compact and easy to transport wherever you need it.
Avoid the cost and the hassle of going to the hardware store and buying pre-cut lumber. With the Timber Tuff Lumber Cutting Guide 5 Pack, you can cut your own building materials from logs.
- Pack of 5 chainsaw cutting guides so you can skip the hardware store and cut your own lumber from your choice of wood logs
- Adjustable sizing can cut lumber sizes all the way up to 2 x 6-inch boards so you can create what you need for the job
- Compact design makes this tool easy to transport and use at home in the shop, on the job site, or even out in the backwoods
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel and finished with a corrosion-resistant coating so you can be confident this tool will stay with you through many projects
- Quick and easy assembly so you can get to working on your biggest projects right away
- Material: Steel
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 2.5 x 8 inches
- Weight: 3.75 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 5
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.