No need to go to the store and buy expensive pre-cut beams. Cut your own pieces from logs with the Timber Tuff Wood Beam Cutting Guide.
This must-have tool is easy to carry, easy to use, and is compatible with most chainsaws. Simply mount your chainsaw onto the universal clamp and get to cutting, allowing this piece of equipment to keep your cuts straight and consistent. This tool is constructed with heavy-duty steel, so it will stand up to the toughest jobs you throw at it. The durable powder-coat finish resists corrosion so you can use it in the shop or out in the middle of the forest.
You can quickly and easily assemble this timber accessory so you can get to cutting your own straight-edged beams faster. This tool measures 12 inches long, 7.5 inches wide, and 2.25 inches high, making it compact and easy to transport wherever you need it.
Avoid the cost and the hassle of going to the hardware store and buying pre-cut wood beams. With the Timber Tuff Wood Beam Cutting Guide, you can cut your own building materials from logs.
- Chainsaw cutting guide so you can skip the hardware store and cut your own beams from your choice of wood logs
- Ideal for cutting lumber for log homes, fence posts, deck planks, and other items that need a clean, straight edge
- Universal blade camp attaches to any chainsaw quickly and easily
- Compact design makes this tool easy to transport and use at home in the shop, on the job site, or even out in the backwoods
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel and finished with a corrosion-resistant coating so you can be confident this tool will stay with you through many projects
- Material: Steel
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 7.5 x 2.25 inches
- Weight: 4.6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.