Haul anything anywhere with the Tipke Manufacturing Company Foldit Do It All Utility Cart with Full Height Rear Gate. This strong, durable cart plus gate can hold up to 330 pounds while keeping your items in place.
The simple cart is made of sturdy aluminum that resists rust and corrosion, perfect for use in any environment. Optional trailer and bicycle hitches let you tow the cart behind your lawnmower or bicycle, perfect for taking gear with you on long bicycle journeys. When not in use, the cart collapses down to a compact size, under 2 square feet, for easy storage. When you need the dolly again, spring-loaded handles conveniently pop the cart up, readying it for use in minutes.
With this panel, you can hold all your items in place, perfect for stabilizing items through rough terrain. For simple installation, remove the cart's handles, mount the gate in place, and re-attach the handles.
With its lightweight, high capacity, and durable construction, this wagon and gate combo is perfect for anything from camping trips to housework to boating. Start hauling your supplies, soil, or whatever you need with the Tipke Manufacturing Company Foldit Do It All Utility Cart with Rear Gate.
- Sturdy folding cart with a full-height rear gate is perfect for hauling all your utility needs while fully enclosing any material that might fall out
- High-grade marine aluminum construction is durable and resists corrosion, letting you use them in saltwater environments
- When not in use, the cart collapses to a compact size for easy storage and transportation; Rotating handle locks in place to stay folded
- Best suited for use with mowers, bikes, and other vehicles for keeping loads stable in turns or uneven terrain
- Quick and easy installation lets you add the gate to your cart and get to moving your supplies and accessories right away
- Spring-action handle initiates unfolding; the cart can be deployed and used in less than a minute
- Tow the cart behind your bicycle or lawnmower with the optional bicycle and trailer hitches
- Weighs only 33 pounds but can hold up to 330 pounds
- Gate is built for the handle end of your Foldit Utility Cart; Handles must be removed for installation
- Cart dimensions (L x W x H): 56 x 28 x 22 inches
- Cart weight: 33 pounds
- Gate dimensions (L x W x H): 23.50 x 12.50 x 2 inches
- Gate weight: 2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.