The Tow Tuff TMD-35ETD8 Electric Trailer Dolly is an excellent way to move utility, boat, or cargo trailers.
The unique, 3rd wheel design stabilizes the load to move trailers and equipment safely. This trailer dolly is powered by two 24 Volt sealed 7Ah batteries and has variable speeds in forward and reverse. Dolly can travel up to 1.5 MPH. You can use this electric trailer dolly with a wide variety of trailers with an adjustable ball height from 22 inches to 28.35 inches. This dolly features two 13-inch tires and one 8-inch swivel caster and is perfect for all kinds of terrains. Heavy-duty construction gives you a long-lasting product. Designed with a step for added foot leverage. This dolly works with a 2-inch coupler. The capacity of 3500 pounds with a tongue capacity of 600 pounds allows you to move a wide variety of trailers.
Move your utility, boat, or cargo trailers with ease with this heavy-duty Tow Tuff TMD-35ETD8 Electric Trailer Dolly.
- Ideal for moving utility, boat, cargo trailers, and fish houses
- Unique, 3rd wheel design stabilizes the load to move trailers and equipment safely
- Powered by two 24V sealed 7 AH batteries
- Variable speed in forward and reverse travels 1.5 MPH
- Adjustable ball height of 22 to 28.35 inches fits a wide variety of trailers
- Features two 13-inch tires and one 8-inch swivel caster
- Heavy-duty structure for a long-lasting product
- Designed with a step for added foot leverage
- Works with a 2-inch coupler
- Capacity of 3500 pounds with a tongue capacity of 600 pounds
- Includes a LED battery indicator light
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 45 x 24 x 36 inches
- Weight: 110 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.