Stay safe on icy sidewalks and driveways with the Traction Magic All Natural Ice and Snow Melter.
This 15-pound bucket of all-natural ice crystals works differently than the typical ice and snowmelt. The all-natural crystals absorb into the liquid layer of the ice and use their spiky ends to bury themselves into the ice chest. With the granules buried into the icy surface, Traction Magic provides a stable, non-slip surface that is safe for shoes, tires, and paws to travel across.
Traction Magic works with temperatures as low as -31 degrees Fahrenheit. The 15-pound bucket is the perfect size for an emergency stash of icemelt to keep in your car or truck. With its concentrated formula, you only need to use 1/4 the amount you would usually use of salt. Traction Magic can even be reused, as long as the crystals only absorb water and alcohol. Traction Magic can absorb other surrounding liquids, including oil, so you can't reuse those.
Keep your family, friends, and pets safe this winter season with Traction Magic All Natural Ice and Snow Melter, made in the U.S.A.
- Traction Magic works instantly, transforming ice into a non-skid surface for feet and car tires
- All-natural crystals absorb into the liquid layer of ice and bury themselves into the ice sheet, leaving a grainy, non-slip surface
- Traction Magic works with temperatures down to -31 degrees Fahrenheit, or -35 degrees Celsius
- Ice melter is safe on all concrete and can be reused if the melter only absorbs water and alcohol
- Made for different terrains, Traction Magic protects livestock, horses, and pets when traveling over different surfaces
- Concentrated formula allows you to use 1/4 of what you would use with salt; 1 bucket can last a long time
- Traction Magic absorption materials absorb water, oil, and other liquids
- 100 percent natural
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 10 x 8 inches
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.