Ride the waves in style with the TRC Recreation Lazy Bunz Saddle Seat Lounger Float.
You won't want to forget this floater on your next family vacation! Drift lazily down a river, lake, ocean, or pool without a care in the world. Pleasantly float however you're most comfortable, whether that's straddling the saddle, sitting upright, or laying down. The high-quality closed-cell foam means no inflation is needed so you can hit the water in a flash! Measuring 36 inches long and 18 inches wide, the floating chair will keep any-sized adult or child comfortably afloat for hours.
The handles on each side make it effortless to transport to, from, in, and out of the water. Coated in long-lasting and durable vinyl, your lounger is protected from sun, chlorine, and saltwater damage. Gently clean your float with soap and water to disinfect it after use and store the pool chair flat for convenient, compact storage during the off-season.
Save your energy in deep waters. Sit back and enjoy a ride on the TRC Recreation Lazy Bunz Float.
- Get comfy straddling, sitting, or laying on this floater at the pool, beach, lake, or river
- Crafted from high-quality closed-cell foam to keep adults or kids comfortably afloat
- Coated in vinyl to protect from damage from the sun, chlorine, or saltwater
- Handles on both sides make it effortless to transport to and from the water
- Easy to clean with soap and water and lays flat for convenient storage
- Color: Teal
- Material: Vinyl-coated foam
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36 x 18 x 1.25 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.