Zip over the lake on your water skis without fear of going under with the TRC Recreation Water Ski Buoyancy Belt. This convenient waist float works to keep your head above water even after a wipeout.
Giving you some extra buoyancy wherever you go, the convenient belt float ensures you don't sink if you take a spill into the lake or ocean while paddleboarding, boating, or water skiing. With a slim design that fits around your waist, the float does not restrict your movement, letting you move freely as you ski along the ocean. The heavy-duty quick-release buckle ensures a secure, extra-comfy fit with a strap that adjusts from 20 to 26 inches for customizable use. The closed-cell foam design doesn't absorb water and cleans easily, letting you simply wipe away any dirt or debris that manages to cling to the belt.
Helping you keep your head above water if you tumble off your skis, stay safe and enjoy a fun-filled afternoon on the lake with the Water Ski Buoyancy Belt from TRC Recreation.
- Comfortable and convenient waist float keeps you above water after a wipeout while water skiing; Great for using with SUP boards
- Coated with easy-to-clean vinyl that wipes dry for storage and transportation
- Designed with closed-cell foam that won't absorb water and allows you to move freely for ultimate buoyancy
- Heavy-duty internal strap is adjustable from 20 to 26 inches and is fitted with a quick-release buckle for a secure and comfy fit
- Perfect for snorkeling, water skiing, and floating around in the ocean or lake
- Size: Small
- Color: Yellow
- Dimensions: 26-inch diameter
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.