Getting your little one interested in the idea of swimming can be a challenging feat. Help your child gain confidence and courage in the water as they learn to swim with TRC Recreation's USGC Approved Foam Children's Swimming Vest.
This super-soft foam vest is approved by the United States Coast Guard and is used at major water parks and resorts. Your child should be comfortable with wearing a flotation device whenever they enter the pool or lake. Develop these safety habits easily with the super-soft comfortable foam vest.
This vinyl-coated safety vest is the perfect way to teach your child how to put on a Personal Floatation Device and help them get used to wearing one in the water. For correct operation, this flotation vest must fit snugly on your child. An adult should always be near when a child is wearing a type III swim vest. Inflatable toys and rafts should not be used in place of vests.
The next time your child is ready for a swim, you can have peace of mind that TRC Recreation's Super Soft Foam Swim Vest is keeping them safe and comfortable.
- Small fits chest sizes: 23-24 inches, perfect for keeping your little one safe in the water
- Help your child build the habit of wearing a personal flotation device in the water
- Build your child's confidence in the water as they learn to swim with this flotation vest
- United States Coast Guard approved for children's safety swimming vest
- Vinyl-coated foam vest for comfort and super-softness means your child will be comfortable
- Includes additional bottom strap for added security (Included for XS and S sizes only)
- Color: Green
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.