When you are in need of exercise equipment to do your workout activities, take a look at the TRX 79.3-Pound Rubber Coated Kettlebell for Strength Training which is designed to enhance your workout routine and help you achieve your fitness goals. Made with gravity-cast molding, the kettlebell is built for ultimate durability, stability, and weight accuracy, great for performing a variety of exercises and workout routines.
The rubber coating of the weight minimizes scuffs and damage to your environment, making this gym equipment suitable for indoor and outdoor use. The flat base allows for easy handling and storage, while the powder-coated iron handle provides a strong, yet comfortable grip for various exercises. Please note that the handle is not rubber coated.
This weight equipment is 79.3 pounds (36 kg) and the color-coded ring makes it easy to identify the weight when you need it. The embossed TRX logo and weight also provide a seamless look and feel, making them a stylish addition to your workout gear.
Get your hands on the TRX Rubber Coated Kettlebell and take your fitness journey to the next level.
- Versatile kettlebell for at-home or gym workouts allows you to perform swings, presses, squats, snatches, and other activities
- Gravity-cast molding for ultimate durability, stability, and weight accuracy
- Rubber coated to minimize scuffs or damage to the environment
- Flat base for easy handling and storage
- Powder-coated iron handle for a strong, yet comfortable grip (handle is not rubber coated)
- Color-coded ring to quickly identify weight; Embossed TRX logo and weight for a seamless look
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.5 x 10.5 x 16 inches
- Weight: 79.3 pounds (36 kilograms)
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.