Get the most out of your plant food, fertilizers, and nutrients with the Underhill A-PPWA50K PelletPro Turf Wetting Agent Applicator Gun.
Save yourself time and hassle and make life a whole lot easier with this applicator. This lawn sprayer gun allows you to apply surfactants and wetting agents to hydrophobic soils. This applicator accepts all wetting agents, the attachment has a Cloudburst nozzle to ensure a high volume output. This lightweight siphon and mixing system can cover 1,000 square feet within a minute, so get the job done quickly. The spray features a large droplet spray pattern for you to achieve maximum coverage. Constructed with brass fittings, aircraft aluminum, stainless steel, and precision engineered glass to ensure a heavy-duty performance. The pellet rotation evenly dissolves tablets. For further customization, the nozzle and precision control valves can be removed and used independently.
This means your plants absorb nutrients more efficiently, leading to healthier growth, better yields, and brighter colors.
The Underhill A-PPWA50K PelletPro Turf Wetting Agent Applicator Gun can be applied to the soil or adapted for use as a foliar spray.
- Save yourself time and hassle and make life a whole lot easier with this applicator
- This lawn sprayer gun allows you to apply surfactants and wetting agents to hydrophobic soils
- This applicator accepts all wetting agents, the attachment has a Cloudburst nozzle to ensure a high volume output
- This lightweight siphon and mixing system can cover 1,000 square feet within a minute, so get the job done quickly
- Constructed with brass fittings, aircraft aluminum, stainless steel, and precision engineered glass to ensure a heavy-duty performance
- The spray features a large droplet spray pattern for you to achieve maximum coverage
- The pellet rotation evenly dissolves tablets
- For further customization, the nozzle and precision control valves can be removed and used independently
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6 x 8 x 4 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.