Enjoy precision watering and washing for gardens, landscaping, and worksites using the Underhill Proline Master Gold Series 7-Spray-Pattern Garden Hose Nozzle.
With a simple, elegant nozzle head that adjusts between 7 different spray patterns, the nozzle offers plenty of options for a variety of applications. Utilize the shower and soaker features to drench thirsty plants, switch to the mist feature to gently spritz tender seedlings, or use a variety of streams to perform duties from watering the garden to scrubbing away dirt and grime. Simply twist the head to choose your ideal water stream.
The spray head controls easily with the soft rubber thumb grip, allowing you to effortlessly turn the hose on and off without sticking, stammering, or jamming, and the ergonomic handle reduces fatigue as you work. Constructed from quality metal-zinc and solid machined brass, the nozzle feels great in your hands and offers professional quality for a consumer price point. The nozzle attaches to hoses using the built-in 3/4-inch threaded inlet.
Letting you water turf, gardens, and landscaping with ease, the Proline Master Gold Series Garden Hose Nozzle from Underhill lets you achieve professional results in your landscaping projects.
- 7-spray water sprayer nozzle lets you water your garden in whatever way best suits your plants, seedbeds, and landscaping
- Easily adjust the heavy-duty nozzle between the 7 spray patterns for showers, wider or narrower streams, cones, and misting
- Controls easily with the soft rubber thumb grip, letting you effortlessly turn the hose on and off while stopping sticking and jamming
- Quality metal-zinc and solid machined brass construction feels great in your hands and offers professional results
- Lets you water turf, gardens, and landscaping with simplistic ease while achieving professional-quality results
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6 x 4 x 4 inches
- Weight: 1 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.