Whether you're wanting to organize your indoor toy room or garage, or looking for the best new laundry basket, use the 2-pack of United Solutions 19-Gallon Utility Tubs to solve all your organization needs.
With a 19-gallon supportive capacity, these multipurpose totes can assist you in decluttering rooms inside and outside of your home. You can also use these buckets as an ice cooler when hosting parties or casual get-togethers with your friends and family members. Designed with an open face, you'll easily be able to access your belongings and see your beverages of choice.
These long-lasting storage tubs are constructed with durable, heavy-duty plastic, which allows you to use them season after season. Easily transport each tote with the strong nylon rope handles. When not in use, stack each tote inside of one another for a convenient and efficient storing solution.
Know exactly where all your things are stored and enjoy a cleaner household with the 2-pack of 19-Gallon Utility Tubs from United Solutions.
- Set of 3 large multipurpose utility storage buckets are ideal for indoor and outdoor home organization
- Supports 19 gallons of toys, clothes, and tools, or can be used as an iced cooler for get-togethers
- Designed with an open-face top for visible, easy-access storage
- Built to last with durable plastic and strong nylon rope handles for easy carrying from place to place
- Store each tote inside of one another for a more clean, convenient, and efficient storing solution
- Quantity: 2
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Royal Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.25 x 22.25 x 16.50 inches
- Weight: 3.48 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.