All your towing needs will go off without a hitch thanks to this hitch- the Uriah Aluma-Tow Adjustable Aluminum Tow Truck Car Trailer Hitch Mount 6-Inch Drop.
With its 3-interchangeable-ball system and adjustable 1-inch increments, this hitch has unparalleled versatility when it comes to fitting into any 2-inch standard square receiver. The 3 featured balls measure at 1.78 inches, 2 inches, and 2.31 inches, with a 6.87 drop or rise. Each individual is made of light-weight aircraft quality aluminum alloy. Each ball features a towing capacity of either 5,000 pounds (1.78-inch ball), 7,5000 pounds (2-inch ball), or 12,000 pounds(2.31-inch ball). Constructed with light-weight aircraft quality aluminum alloy, the durable, heavy-duty design will ensure life-long use.
To prevent theft from happening, this mount has 2-keys-alike locking hitch pins. Rest assured and know that what you tow will be in good hands when you use the Uriah Aluma-Tow Adjustable Aluminum Hitch Mount 6-Inch Drop.
- Constructed of lightweight, rust-resistant, aircraft-quality aluminum alloy
- 3-interchangeable-ball system that's simple to switch out for unparalleled versatility
- 12,000-pound towing capacity is the highest on the market
- Fits 2-inch standard square receiver
- Adjustable 1-inch increments take care of all your towing needs
- 2 keyed-alike locking hitch pins help prevent theft
- Exceeds J648 Towing Standard Tests
- Ball sizes: 1.78 inches, 2 inches, 2.31 inches, with a 6.87 drop or rise
- Max tongue weight: 1,000 pounds
- 1.785-inch ball: 5,000 pounds GTRW
- 2-inch ball: 7,500 pounds GTRW
- 2.31-inch ball: 12,000 pounds GTRW
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.