Adjusting your trailer is easier than ever with the Uriah Products 2,500-Pound 12V DC Electric Trailer Jack, you no longer need to hand crank your trailer jacks. Just push the easy-to-use control switch and this jack raises or lowers your trailer up to 18 inches in just 30 seconds.
With a one-touch operation, you can say goodbye to cranking your trailer jack by hand. Press the control switch and your jack extends from a fully retracted 90 inches to a fully extended 27 inches in a matter of seconds. The electric trailer jack’s improved LED light provides superior illumination and excellent visibility during nighttime use.
The 12V DC motor and transmission structure generates a faster rotation speed, creates less noise, and increases your trailer jack’s lifetime. With a 2,500-pound lift capacity, this jack is ideal for trailers pulled by SUVs or lightweight trucks. An oversized footpad provides extra surface area to help you get a secure footing on any terrain and a manual hand crank is included for emergency use.
Whether you are looking to upgrade to an electric jack or purchase a new accessory for your trailer, the 2,500lb 12V Electric Trailer Jack is an excellent choice.
- With an easy-to-use switch for raising and lowering the trailer, this electric trailer jack eliminates hand cranking — saving you valuable time and energy on your towing jobs
- The 12V DC motor generates 2,500 pounds of lift capacity
- With a lift range of 9 to 27 inches and an 18-inch length of travel, this jack is great for A-Frame utility and cargo trailers
- A large anti-divot footpad provides extra surface area, allowing your jack to get a solid footing on any terrain
- An ultra-bright LED light provides excellent visibility when using your jack at night
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 32.75 x 7.75 x 5.50 inches
- Weight: 18.20 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30 Days
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.