Let's get hitched! By hitched, I mean let's join your truck and this Uriah Products Adjustable 8-Inch Hitch Mount HD in holy hitchamony...if that were a thing.
This hitch features an 8-inch rise, and an 8-inch drop, and fits almost any vehicle. With this bad boy, you can increase your capability to tow up to 12,000 pounds. Rest assured that this mount comes with protection against theft in mind with the 2 locking hitch pins with 4 keyed-alike keys. This hitch will cover all your common trowing needs for vehicles with oversized 2.5-inch receivers.
As the only hitch you'll ever need in your life, the UT625810 has an aluminum non-rust finish, non-corrosive locking pins, and intractable hitch sizes so you can tow a trailer full of tacos, your luggage rack, a sweet ski boat, or anything else your heart desires.
We're bummed the boat is not included, but now that you have this Uriah Products Adjustable 8-Inch Hitch Mount, we think you should treat yourself to one.
- Universal adjustable hitch mount adjusts to fit all different kinds of vehicles
- Uriah patented design yields the highest gross trailer rating of 12,000 pounds
- Features 3 interchangeable hitch balls (1 7/8", 2", & 2 5/16")
- Aircraft aluminum alloy keeps hitch rust free
- Prevent theft by utilizing the 2 locking pins and 4 key-to-like keys
- This hitch will cover all your common trowing needs for vehicles with oversized 2.5-inch receivers
- Rise Distance: 8 Inches
- Drop Distance: 8 inches
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.6 x 12 x 3.9 inches
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.