With a super soft design, this Far Infrared Heating Pad from UTK can help relieve pain on multiple points of the body.
This super-soft lightweight heating pad is ideal for relieving pain in the waist, back, abdomen, and legs. Made of gold velvet, this heating pad is not only light and soft but also has great warmth retention. The unique carbon fiber interior can emit far-infrared rays that penetrate deep into human tissues to relieve body pain. These fibers use a direct current that has a fixed magnetic field for no electromotive force.
Measuring 36-inches long and 24-inches wide, this soft heat pad has an extra-extra-large size for use on the full-back, neck, shoulders, knees, abdomen, and thighs. The included corded smart controller has a memory function that remembers the previous temperature so you can use it consistently for daily use. With a 4-hour auto-shutoff and six heat modes, this heating pad has all features you need to feel better quicker. When having issues, the manual's comprehensive user's guide makes troubleshooting a breeze.
Designed to relieve muscle and joint pain, the Far Infrared Heating Pad from UTK is the ideal way to relieve discomfort.
- Infrared heating pad is lightweight and helps soothe muscle pain and joint aches
- Unique carbon fiber interior wires can emit far-infrared rays to relieve pain without any EMF affecting your health
- Gold velvet construction makes this super soft heating pad comfortable to lounge or rest under
- 4-hour auto-shutoff time with 6 heating modes lets you relax in comfort
- Manual comes with a comprehensive user's guide to supplement use of the heating pad and aid in troubleshooting
- Includes smart controller, adapter, user manual with guide, color box, and travel bag for easy storage and transportation
- Wattage: 40 watts
- Power: DC 24V
- Material: Fabric
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36 x 24 x 0.25 inches
- Weight: 2.26 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.