Experience the relaxation and muscle therapy of a professional spa from the comfort of your home with the UTK H11M3 Multifunctional Heating Pad with Far Infrared and Hot Stone Therapy.
The extra-large 38-inch long by 21-inch wide multifunctional heating pad includes 132 natural jade stones and 54 tourmaline stones for a denser layout and larger heating area that provide the ultimate relief to your whole back. The natural jade emits negative ions while heating, which allows the heat to penetrate the inner layer of the skin to relieve muscle pain, and the tourmaline stones have a lower specific heat capacity, allowing you to reach your overall desired temperature faster.
Designed to provide relaxation and relief, this mat emits far-infrared heating rays, proven to relieve various points of pain and pressure throughout the body. Featuring multiple temperature and timer settings, you'll be able to create a fully customized therapeutic treatment, including the ability to remember specific settings for the next use. The premium multilayer construction makes this hot stone pad unlike any other on the market and will last year after year.
Enjoy an unparalleled pain relief routine with the Heating Pad with Far Infrared and Hot Stone Therapy from UTK.
- Multifunctional heating pad includes 132 natural jade stones and 54 tourmaline stones for a denser layout and larger heating area
- Emits far-infrared heating rays that penetrate muscle tissue effectively and relieve various points of pain throughout the body
- Provides relaxation and relief to the whole back due to an extra-large 38-inch long by 21-inch wide surface that covers a wider surface area
- Features multiple temperatures and timer settings allowing you to create customized heating therapy treatment including a memory function
- Premium construction features multiple layers of high-quality materials designed to provide targeted pain relief
- Temperature range: 103 to 159 degrees Fahrenheit
- Material: Jade and tourmaline stone
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 38 x 21 x 0.50 inches
- Weight: 8.80 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.