Ring in the holidays with a little decorative cheer! The Vickerman 48 Inch Cheyenne Pine Holiday Wreath is the perfect accent to light up your home.
This artificial wreath is pre-strung with warm white LED mini lights that will give your porch or living room a homey glow. The Cheyenne blend is made of traditional PVC tips and features a mixture of needle lengths, light to dark green. Pinecones are distributed throughout this decoration to give it that extra evergreen touch.
A rigid metal ring forms the central structure of the wreath, so it will maintain its shape through many seasons. This decoration is great for indoor or outdoor use. Hang it in your living room above the fireplace or outside on the front door to add a little holiday cheer wherever you need it. This wreath measures 48 inches across the diameter from the end of one tip to another.
Bring in some cozy, pine-styled warmth to your home during the winter months. Spruce up your holiday decorations with the Vickerman 48 Inch Cheyenne Pine Holiday Wreath.
- This holiday wreath is a wonderful evergreen complement to your holiday decorations
- Pre-strung with white Italian LED lights that run on 1,200-volt AC
- Made of traditional PVC tips and has a mix of light and dark green needles
- Hang it indoors or outdoors; Looks great on doors or above fireplaces
- Durable metal ring and PVC tips ensure this wreath will last
- Material: PVC
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4 x 48 x 48 inches
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.