The chilly holiday season calls for cozy fires, hot cocoa, and a beautiful tree in the corner of your living room. Complete your holiday home decor this winter with Vickerman Green Cheyenne Pine Artificial Christmas Tree.
This artificial classic Cheyenne pine tree stands 2 feet tall and 17 inches in diameter, great for creating a winter wonderland in your living room, entryway, or family room. This round festive tree is great for adding a touch of the holiday spirit in smaller spaces.
The durable, metal-hinged branches showcase beautifully green PVC tips for a wonderfully classic-looking Christmas tree. This holiday tree also has 78 PVC tips to create a full, pine tree look and 50 clear Dura-Lit lights for a shimmering holiday appearance. With an included metal tree stand, it's simple and easy to set up this faux pine Christmas tree year after year.
Stunning to look at and convenient to use, the Cheyenne Pine Artificial Pre-Lit Tree from Vickerman is the perfect decor piece for your holiday season.
- Spruce 2-foot Christmas tree makes for a beautiful addition to any room during the holiday season
- Features metal hinged branches with 78 natural-looking, PVC tips that create a modern, full look
- Full Christmas tree measures 2 feet tall and 17 inches in diameter, great for entryways, apartments, and smaller spaces
- Comes with 50 clear Dura-Lit lights and can be customized with your favorite ornaments, or ribbons
- Includes metal tree stand for convenient set-up; Folds for easy storage
- Some assembly required
- Material: Polyvinyl chloride
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 17 x 17 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.