The Rack Jack II is a hitch mounted hoist that swivels a full 360 degrees to allow you to load game animals up to 300 pounds with a simple 3 piece attachment and installation.
This hoist was designed for ease of use, simply insert the receiver piece and a hitch pin, put the vertical column on the post, and attach the boom with winch and you’re ready to hoist. With the boom/winch piece as one unit, there is no cable threading or alignment of holes and pins. Using a bracket and slot design that is fast and foolproof. The Rack Jack features machined pulleys to produce a high quality product that will not bind or jam and providing a high strength hook for attaching your favorite gambrel.
Load your kill quickly & easily with the Rack Jack II from Viking Solutions.
- 300 pound weight capacity
- Quick installation in the field
- Machined pulleys for long life and no-bind cranking
- Total weight of 42 pounds
- 360-degree rotation of game for easy loading
- Only assembly is attachment of winch, one bolt/nut, and pulleys!
- Optional ground stand* allows use anywhere
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.