Set up an easy and safe way to enter or exit your pool using the Adjustable Gated Entry Pool Ladder from Viny Works. Ideal for above-ground swimming pools, this ladder will be a great addition and can support users up to 300 pounds to safely guide them in and out of your pool.
Featuring a plastic resin construction with stainless steel hardware, this ultra-stable ladder provides ultimate safety for all swimmers. Built with 2 deck mount flanges for greater stability, full step entry, and double handrails, this ladder is made for pools up to 4.5-foot side walls and a flat bottom. The latching gate securely closes and locks when the pool is not in use to prevent unwanted activity and injuries.
Adjust the top-step platform from 48 to 56 inches for customization to pass over pool walls. Provide a convenient way to enter your pool and relax in no time with the Vinyl Works Above-Ground Pool Ladder.
- Step-in pool ladder with double handrails provides an easy, safe entry and exit into the swimming pool
- Suitable for use with above-ground pools with up to 4.5-foot side walls and a flat bottom
- Features 2 deck mount flanges for greater stability that offers support up to 300 pounds
- Top step of the platform adjusts from 48 to 56 inches tall for customization to pass over pool walls
- Latching gate securely closes and locks when the pool isn't in use to prevent unwanted entry
- Maintenance-free plastic resin construction with stainless steel hardware for ultimate durability
- Embossed with no diving and no jumping safety reminders
- User weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.5 x 24 x 46 60 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.