Set up an easy way to enter and exit your pool safely and securely with this 2 pack of Vinyl Works SLD2 In-Pool 4-Step Ladder. Built specifically for 60-inch sidewalls in above-ground or in-ground pools, this resin and aluminum swimming pool ladder supports users up to 300 pounds to safely guide them in and out of your pool.
This Vinyl Works ladder is ultra stable. The pool ladder features ergonomic, 31.5-inch tall aluminum handrails allow you to ease into the water comfortably and an 11.75-inch tread rises between steps so kids can also feel confident when climbing out of the pool.
The last of the 4 treads sits a few inches above the anti-slip base that can be bolted to the pool surface for added stability. The parts are all built to snap and lock together for easy assembly. When the weather gets cold and it's time to cover your backyard swimming pool, this ladder can be deconstructed just as easily and stored away until more sunny days return.
Standing up to corrosion from weather and wear, the SLD2 In-Pool Ladder for 60-Inch Pools from Vinyl Works is the maintenance free way to make your in-ground or above-ground pool more accessible.
- IN-POOL LADDER: Aluminum rail and resin step pool ladder use in-ground or above ground pools with a wall height of 60 inches
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: Ergonomic, 31.5-inch tall aluminum handrails and 11.75 -inch rise between steps allow you to ease into the water comfortably
- DURABLE: Heavy-duty premium resin material resists corrosion to stand up to water and the elements
- EASY INSTALL: Prefabricated parts snap together making assembly and installation simple for any pool owner
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 300-pound weight capacity on each step guarantees it can hold up for years
- ADDED SAFETY: Bottom tread sits above the anti-slip base that can be bolted to the pool surface
- Type: In-pool ladder
- Material: Resin and aluminum
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Color: White
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.