Reward yourself or your children with an easy-to-fly RC airplane and look no further than the VOLANTEXRC 4-CH P51 Mustang WWII Remote Controlled Airplane. Equipped with an Xpilot gyro stabilizing system and a powerful motor-gear system, this ultra-stable plane is perfect for performing aerobatic maneuvers and flying effortlessly. Fly high and have some airtime fun!
Whether you're a beginner or an expert, this plane has something to offer. With its 3 level flight control assist (beginner, intermediate, and expert), beginners can learn to fly step by step, while expert pilots can take control and show off their skills.
Durably constructed with lightweight EPP materials offers an excellent sense of flight control. Advanced features like automatic takeoff and hover, as well as the ability to perform aerobatic maneuvers at the touch of a button, make this RC airplane a joy to fly. With a 2.4 GHz remote control system and a control range of 656 feet, you can take it on outdoor adventures and even hold small flight club parties for even more fun. With its gearbox system, this plane is more thrusting and powerful, efficient, and can fly for about 20 minutes. And best of all, it comes fully assembled and ready to fly, with everything you need to get started out of the box.
Get your VOLANTEXRC 4-CH P51 Mustang WWII Remote Controlled Airplane and experience the joy of flying RC airplanes!
- Airplane with a powerful motor-gear system and Xpilot stabilizer performs aerobatic maneuvers with a press of a button
- Ideal airplane model that is easy to fly for plane enthusiasts of all experiences, equipped with 3 levels of flight control; Beginner with full assist, intermediate with partial assist, and expert for manual control
- Gear-box system designed for more thrust, and more powerful and efficient flights with up to 20 minutes of flight time
- Features a 2.4 GHz remote control with a range of 656 feet for outdoor aviation adventure
- Includes (2) 3.7-volt 400mAh lipo battery, a USB charger, (2) spare propellers, and a manual
- Constructed of EPP foam for lightweight mobility and control for a full day of outdoor adventures
- Comes fully assembled, ready to fly right out of the box by just adding batteries to the transmitter (sold separately)
- Motor: 10mm coreless motor
- Recommended battery: 3.7V 400mAh lipo
- Material: EPP FOAM
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.13 x 15.75 x 5 inches
- Weight: 9.2 ounces
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.