Complete your fuel setup by adding VP Racing Fuels Motorsport Standard Hose and 2 Pack of 5 Gallon Fuel Jugs to your VP Motorsport and VP Sportsman containers.
This standard container hose is a no-frills option to maximize use from VP fuel containers. At 14 inches long, you can cleanly and easily fill the trickiest opening without extra hassle. Unlike telescoping fuel container hoses with high-friction and high-stress points that are prone to leak, this motorsport fuel container hose is a singular, straight piece that avoids these issues entirely.
Each of the fuel containers pours quickly and easily thanks to a contoured handle, bottom grip, non-breakable multipurpose cap, and rubber gaskets. These utility jugs can also be used to store things like feed, water, attractants, and other outdoor products.
Paired with VP's Motorsport and Sportsman containers, this Standard Motorsport Container Hose and 2 Pack of 5 Gallon Fuel Jugs help you transfer liquids and fuels without hassle.
NOTE: This container is solely intended for use with non-fuel or non-kerosene products and must not be used to transport fuel or kerosene. For storage and transport of recyclable automotive fluids, non-potable water, feed attractants, and other outdoor products.
- Motorsport hose and (2) 5-gallon jugs help deliver fuel to your racing vehicle with ease
- Hose provides a smooth pour of fuel with a snug, non-leaky fit when attached to VP Motorsport or Sportsman containers
- 5-gallon jugs can be used for racing fuels only and are constructed to high-quality polyethylene that undergoes a 15-point quality test
- Single, straight designed hose avoids the pain points of telescoping fuel hoses and can handle almost any fluid you can think of
- Includes (1) 14-inch motorsport standard hose and (2) 5-gallon utility jugs
- Jugs are easy to pour with a contoured handle and bottom grip and are perfect for use with refilling in professional off-road and closed-course racing
- Hose cleanly and smoothly fill the trickiest opening without extra hassle or awkward angles
- Fuel jugs have a non-breakable cap and rubber gasket with a water-tight seal to prevent leaks
- Jug capacity: 5 gallons each
- Hose dimensions (L x W x H): 14.80 x 1.50 x 14.18 inches
- Hose color: Black
- Jug color: Patriotic
- Hose weight: 1.05 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.