Enjoy an unprecedented fuel hose system with this 2-pack of the VP Racing Fuels 5 Gallon No Spill Trigger Fuel Hose Control System.
Its patented push-button, self-venting control flow valve is developed for use with VP Motorsport Container up to 5 gallons in size. It takes just seconds to install, making refilling easier and breezier. Simply tilt your container and press the trigger button for flow and release the Trigger button to quickly stop the flow.
Say goodbye to the days of watching fluid spill on your expensive vehicle, graphics, or the floor, thanks to the fuel hose's no-spill design; the container can even be fully inverted and won't release fluid until the trigger is compressed. Durable, effective, easy to use: the fuel hose dispenses more than 3 gallons per minute.
Spend more time riding and less time spilling with the VP Racing Fuels 5 Gallon No Spill Trigger Fuel Hose Fluid Control System.
NOTE: This container is solely intended for use with non-fuel or non-kerosene products and must not be used to transport fuel or kerosene. For storage and transport of recyclable automotive fluids, non-potable water, feed attractants, and other outdoor products.
- 2-Pack of this fuel hose control system
- Easily and accurately dispense your fuel with this convenient trigger hose
- Designed to attach to your VP Motorsport Containers
- Push-button, self-venting control flow valve won't release fluid until the trigger is engaged
- Compatible with containers up to 5 gallons and dispenses up to 3 gallons per minute
- No-spill design ensures every drop makes it into your tank
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions (diameter x L): 1.5 x 15 inches
- Weight: 0.74 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.