Complete your fuel storage setup by adding the VP Racing Fuels Motorsport Standard Hose to your VP Motorsport and VP Sportsman containers.
This standard container hose is a no-frills option to maximize use from VP fuel containers. Have you ever spilled gas or other vehicle fluids? This hose is determined to keep spills in the past. At 14 inches long, you can cleanly and easily fill the trickiest opening without extra hassle or awkward angles. The tough seal ensures a snug fit without leakage with VP Motorsport and VP Sportsman containers. Build to stand up to the wear and tear of ethanol exposure, this replacement hose handles your motorsport coolant/antifreeze, fuel, and additives with ease. Unlike telescoping fuel container hoses with high-friction, high-stress-points that are prone to leak, this motorsport fuel container hose is a singular, straight piece that avoids these issues entirely.
Paired with VP's Motorsport and Sportsman containers, this Standard Replacement Motorsport Container Hose helps you transfer liquids and fuels without hassle.
- Add the 14 Inch VP Racing Fuels Motorsport Standard Hose to maximize use of your VP Motorsport and Sportsman containers for a smooth pour every time
- Easily attachable to the VP Motorsport or Sportsman containers with a snug, non-leaky fit
- Cleanly and smoothly fill the trickiest opening without extra hassle or awkward angles
- Handles almost any fluid you can think of, from ethanol and coolant/antifreeze, to water, fuel, and other additives
- Avoids pain points of telescoping fuel hoses with a single, straight design
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.80 x 1.50 x 14.18 inches
- Color: Black
- Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.