####Item is open box, unharmed and in very good condition. All accessories or parts are included with the item.####
- STAY FROSTY RACE-READY COOLANT is it formulated for high-compression, high-heat racing engines. Contains a specialized blend of heat transfer agents that improves the coolant’s ability to transfer heat away from high temperature cylinder heads.
- REDUCES TEMP of engines up to 30°F compared to other glycol-based coolant. Increases the density of the air/fuel mix and allows ignition timing to be safely advanced without the threat of detonation. Produces more power and torque as a result.
- RACE READY is 100% water-based and biodegradable. It's ready-to-use straight from the container. You can confidently go club racing at your local track because it contains no glycol.
- MAXIMIZES horsepower and torque. Non-toxic formula is blended with chemically-stable R.O. water (reverse osmosis). Reverse osmosis is capable of rejecting heavy metals, dissolved organics, and other contaminants that are dissolved in water
- LUBRICATES vital system components and protects sensitive aluminum alloys from corrosion. Meets ASTM D3306 corrosion standards. Safe for all radiator systems
- Can reduce your engine's temperature by up to 30 degrees Fahrenheit
- Volume: 64 ounces
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.6 x 5.14 x 9 inches
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Product Condition: Open Box – Like new
- Product Warranty: 30-day VMInnovations warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.