Protect one of your most vital senses, your hearing, with a quality pair of Walker's Razor Slim Noise Reduction Earmuffs, specifically designed to protect your hearing at the shooting range. Walker's electronic earmuffs boast a noise reduction rating of 23 dB with 2 omnidirectional microphones for maximum reduction that other muffs just can't compete with. Featuring full dynamic range HID speakers for clear, balanced sound and a sound-activated compression reaction of 0.02 seconds, these low-noise, frequency-tuned earmuffs provide crystal clear, natural audio clarity when in use.
Independent volume controls let you individually tune each ear on these shooting muffs to your exact liking, while the composite housing construction provides more effective sound dampening. An audio input jack and recessed volume control knobs are included, as well as a comfortable, all-day wearable headband with a metal wire frame that folds up for quick and easy storage. These Walker's muffs are ready to go as soon as they arrive, and include 2 AAA batteries.
- Protect your hearing at the range with Walker's Razor Slim Hearing Protection Muffs
- Composite housing gives you more effective sound dampening
- Independent volume controls give you greater control over the sound
- Boasts a noise reduction rating of 23 dB with 2 omnidirectional microphones
- Features full dynamic range HD speakers for clear balanced sound with sound-activated compression reaction of 0.02 seconds
- Low noise and frequency tuned for natural sound clarity
- Includes audio input jack and recessed volume control knobs
- Operates on 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Features a comfortable headband with metal wire frame that folds for easy storage
- Color: Punisher black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.1 x 3.8 x 10.6 inches
- Weight: 1.37 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.