Your hearing is invaluable, so whether you need hearing enhancement while you hunt or hearing protection while you shoot, count on Walker's XCEL 100 Digital Active Shooting Hearing Protection Muff to give your hearing every advantage.
These muffs feature 4 listening modes: Universal, Speech Clarity, Hi Frequency, and Power Boost. Protect your hearing with 26 dB of noise reduction through active and dynamic sound suppression. High-gain omni-directional mics provide excellent clarity in the field or on the range.
You will enjoy the comfortable ear cups and ergonomic head band design too. If the comfortable design makes you forget you're wearing them, don't worry, these muffs have an auto shut off after 2, 4, or 6 hours to save battery life.
Once your hearing's gone, it's gone forever, so choose these Walker's XCEL100 Muff before you head out to the range or try to bag the big game.
- Protects your hearing with a 26 dB noise reduction rating through active sound suppression
- Features 4 listening modes: Universal, Speech Clarity, Hi Frequency, and Power Boost
- Provides excellent clarity for voice with high-gain omni-directional mics
- Fits comfortably over your head and ears with cushioned ear cups and ergonomic head band design
- Saves battery life with auto shut off after 2, 4, and 6 hours
- Includes 2 AAA batteries
- Reduces noise from wind
- Uses advanced digital circuit for great sound reduction and frequency amplification
- Controllable by voice mode navigation or the controls located on the head band
- Features a low battery warning
- Color: Beige
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.