The Water Tech Pool Blaster MAX Pool Cleaner Vacuum takes cleaning to a whole new level.
Every detail of the Pool Blaster Max has been carefully thought out to maximize efficiency and convenience. Featuring a high-flow pump and industry-leading suction, the MAX provides extra power for deep cleaning. The Pool Blaster MAX pumps longer and stronger with its high-capacity filter, holding more dirt, debris, and tackles the biggest messes with ease.
You can use it on any surface including concrete, tile, vinyl, and fiberglass. It is free of hoses, external pumps, or electrical cords and enables it to operate free of any connection to the filter system. The Pool Blaster can be attached to most standard-sized poles for an extended reach and is wall mountable for easy grab-n-go access.
The Water Tech Pool Blaster MAX Pool Cleaner Vacuum is the most effective way out there to clean a pool or spa.
- Clean your pool quickly and easily with this Water Tech Pool Blaster MAX Pool Cleaner Vacuum
- Rechargeable battery
- Long life, fast recharge
- Built-in hanging, storage notch
- Quick release relescopic pole connector (pole sold separately)
- Easy-grip handle for step, stair, and surface cleaning
- Clip-on wheels for concrete and gunite pools
- Clip-on brushes for vinyl-lined pools
- 1-inch spot-cleaning nozzle
- Dent, ding, and fade proof with a lightweight body
- Built-in hanging storage notch
- Power Rating: 300
- Scrubbing Brushes: Yes
- Cleaning Coverage Sq. Ft/ Hour: 1771 square-feet per hour
- Battery Recharger Included: Yes
- Run Time: 1 hour
- Vacuum Head Width: 10 inches
- Crevice Corner Nozzle: Yes
- Unit Size: 10 inches
- Warranty: 1 year
- Weight: 5.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
fast and easy pool cleaning
cleans pool great
We have a 14' round intex pool. I have been looking at all types and sizes of vacums. This one does everything it said it will do. Easy to use and powerful enough to get the job done. Glad I decised on this particular one. There are ones that are cheaper and some more expensive but I truly think this one is the best for the money. If you do not have one, you will need to purchase a telescope pole.
Great for 1 Season Use
Extremely easy to use this PoolBlaster Max for quick and easy clean up of pools and spas - althought it is meant for "in between" cleanings, it works perfectly for spas and small pools. Unfortunately, despite proper draining, cleaning and storing over the winter, the charger no longer works.
Woks well for quick pickup of sand and small debris. The battery lasts long enough to clean a fairly large pool.
I have had this vacum for about 2 weeks now. I have an oak tree close to my above ground pool and I am constantly having to clean it. The poolblaster works great in my pool! The poolblaster fit on my regular pole and I have not had a problem with it leaking. Mine also had some of the fine dirt filters included with it. It saves me time and is easy to use and clean. I am very happy with my purchase.