Deer love the naturally sweet flavor of the sugar beet, and now hunters can take advantage of their enjoyment of this snack with the Wildgame Innovations Sugarbeet Crushed Deer Attractant. Sugar beets are a seasonal and regional product and can be hard to find during hunting season, but this feed is available anywhere you are and whenever you need it.
This completely natural premium feed is an ultra-concentrated blend of crushed beets and other plant products. Bursting with nutrients, fats, and proteins, it ensures the deer are kept healthy and strong as well. This attractant releases 600 percent more scent modules than ordinary, synthetic lures. It's uniquely crafted with Airborne Technology to bring in bucks from miles around. These pellets come in easy-to-open pourable bags. No mixing is required either. This attractant gets to work the moment you open the bag.
Wildgame Innovations Sugarbeet Crush Deer Attractant is a must-have product for any hunter looking to bring home that perfect kill.
- All-natural sugar beets crushed and blended with other plant products to bring unparalleled deer-attracting power
- One of the deers' favorite snacks now perfectly recreated and available everywhere, all year round
- Packed with 600-percent more scent modules than the average synthetic attractant, it's one of the strongest attractants on the market
- Reinforced with Airborne Technology to create long-range scent vapor trails and bring in deer from the greatest of distances
- Requires no mixing and is ready for use, dispersing the scent as soon as it's out of the bag; Opens effortlessly and is pourable for easy application
- Material: Blend
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.31 x 12.83 x 5.83 inches
- Weight: 15 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.