Get the most out of your workspace with an easy-to-use, effective piece of equipment with the Wilton Tools 6-Inch Low Profile Cast Iron Drill Press Vise.
Wilton's low-profile vise allows for increased working room clearance and the hardened v-grooved jaws are featured for clamping round objects vertically and horizontally. The durable construction is made with fine grain cast iron and hardened steel jaws that hold up over long periods of use.
The sturdy base features (4) 1/2-inch shoulder slots for simple and quick positioning on your workbench. For an even tighter grip, the screw is coated with black oxide, which provides consistent pressure when clamping down on wood, metal, or other materials.
Designed with accuracy in mind this vise is ideal for applications like drilling, tapping, and reaming. Make every project count with the Wilton Tools 6-Inch Low Profile Cast Iron Drill Press Vise.
- 6-inch, low-profile drill press vise that accurately holds objects safely and securely while you work on them
- Features (4) 1/2-inch shoulder slots for simple and quick positioning on your workbench
- Designed with accuracy in mind this vise is ideal for applications like drilling, tapping, and reaming
- Hardened V Grooved Jaws hold round shaped objects both vertically and horizontally
- Black oxide-coated ACME threaded screw provides consistent clamping force
- Durably constructed with fine grain cast iron castings with hardened steel vise jaws for maximum durability
- Provides high accuracy with beds and bases parallel to ±.001-inch
- Increased working room with low-profile clearance design
- Jaw width: 6 inches
- Jaw depth: 2 inches
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.5 x 15.5 x 3.56
- Weight: 30 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.