Protect yourself from welding splatter with the Wilton Tools Heavy Duty Drop Forged Arm Oxide Spindle F Clamp 4-Pack.
This top-of-the-line series features a black oxide spindle that is superior when resisting welding splatter. Every F-Clamp in this line comes standard with an ergonomic, anti-fatigue Wilton Grip and V-Groove pad accessory that provides comfort during repetitive clamping. Its drop forged arm provides minimal flex under heavy workloads. Included with this clamp are quick-twist pads that are easy and fast to replace with a V-groove pad that included in every box.
This F-clamp clamps down with 4,800 pounds of force and has a clamping capacity of 12 inches. This pack has 4 clamps: 4-inch mini, 8-inch mini, 8-inch regular duty, and 12-inch regular duty F-clamp
Trust that the Heavy Duty Drop Forged Arm Oxide Spindle F Clamp 4-Pack from Wilton Tools will have your back with every industrial welding job you throw at it.
- Black oxide spindle extends the life of the clamp by protecting the spindle and pad from harmful welding splatter
- Features Quick-Twist pads that are easy and fast to replace with a V-Groove pad that is included in every box
- Designed with ergonomic Wilton-Grip to provides comfort during repetitive clamping
- Drop forged arm provides minimal flex under heavy workloads
- Includes 4 clamps: 4-inch mini, 8-inch mini, 8-inch regular duty, and 12-inch regular duty F-clamp
- 4800S series F-Clamps clamp down with 4,800 pounds of force
- Clamping capacity: 12 inches
- Throat depth: 7 inches
- Clamping force: 4,800 pounds
- Nominal rail size: 1.56 x 0.78 inches
- Spindle diameter: 0.87 inches
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 11.2 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.