The Wokeline WK3CG Three Plane Cross Line 3CG Rotary Laser Level 3Cone Green Beam is the ideal self-leveling laser tool for all your indoor and outdoor construction needs. It features both continuous laser and pulse laser modes as well as a lock position for slant lines.
The WK3CG laser level comes with a robust housing featuring an IP54 rating, ensuring quality outdoor operation even in rugged environments. The laser body can connect to a tripod through a 1/4-inch screw thread as needed.
This laser level provides quality results for aligning objects in household renovation and home improvement projects, including flooring, doors, windows, ceiling, painting, woodworking, staircase, picture hanging, and tiling. New homeowners and those looking to spruce up their current home can ensure pictures hang straight on the wall, staircase railings line up as desired, and windows are aligned efficiently.
Persistent and durable, this self-leveling laser can handle even the longest of jobs in the toughest conditions. Included lithium-ion battery supports up to 8 hours of work at a time, and the professional laser projector coating provides clear light transmission while reducing reflections. Prioritize your home and upgrade your tool collection with the Wokeline WK3CG.
- Useful laser level tool for home improvements like floor laying, tile laying, ceiling, picture hanging, staircase, doors, and windows
- (1) 360-degree horizontal and (2) 360-degree vertical planes equipped with 2 tripod conversion interfaces and a powerful magnetic rotatable seat cushion
- When the tilt angle is 3 degrees or less, the level can be automatically leveled and can lock the pendulum to save time
- Laser accuracy at 30 feet is within 1/16 inch to ensure precise construction
- Self-leveling laser level has an outdoor enhancement mode, supports a receiver, and can easily handle outdoor operations
- Features an IP54 rating, making it an ideal tool for work in the outdoor elements
- Included lithium-ion battery supports an operating time of up to 8 hours
- Professional coating over the laser projectors provides clear light transmission while reducing reflections
- Operation temperature range is 14 degrees Fahrenheit–113 degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating wavelength: 515 nanometers
- Power: 7.2V–2000mAH/Lithium-ion battery
- Material: ABS plastic and TPR soft rubber
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 4.72 x 3.48 x 5.08 inches
- Weight: 1.21 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.