Enjoy more birds in your yard by giving them tasty bird feed to enjoy with the Woodlink 24373 Durable Natural Inland Cedar Fly-Thru Bird Mixed Seed Feeder.
This Woodlink bird seed feeder is ideal for attracting a variety of birds to your yard. You can easily hang this feeder from a branch, hook, or pole. This feeder is easy and quick to screw together, with all necessary hardware included for perfect assembly. The feeder holds up to 2 pounds of mixed seed and can be easily filled from the open sides.
The unique fly-through design allows birds the ability to enter and exit freely, without constraint, and allows for a better view of bird behavior from your lawn chair. This bird feeder's open sides and re-forested, kiln dried, inland cedar will stand the test of time. That means you can spend more time enjoying the birds and less time refilling the feeder.
Enjoy the activity of urban wildlife from the comfort of your own backyard with the Durable Natural Inland Cedar Fly-Thru Bird Mixed Seed Feeder from Woodlink.
- Durable and stylish bird seed feeder attracts a variety of birds to your backyard all season long
- Easily hang this feeder from a branch, hook, or pole and watch the newfound avian activity from your lawn chair
- Easy to assemble, with all necessary hardware included, and quick to mount or hang without hassle
- Feeder holds up to 2 pounds of mixed seed and can be easily refilled when needed from the open sides
- Unique fly-through design allows birds the ability to enter and exit freely while expanding view
- Material: Cedarwood
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.50 x 16 x 11 inches
- Weight: 6.50 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.