Another great design from Wow Sports. Who knew something this simple could be so much fun. The WOW Water Walkway is a 6 x 6-foot rectangular mat made from 30-gauge heavy-duty PVC.
Each mat can hold up to 3 adults and is stable and firm enough to walk across, yet comfortable enough to just lay back and relax. It gets even better because of WOW’s patented connection system. You can turn this into a 6 x 10-foot., 6 x 30-foot, 6 x 50-foot (you get the idea) Water Walkway.
The Wow Water Walkway is ideal for creating a walkway between boats or for just making a huge island for a large group of people to float and party on.
- 6 x 6-foot Water Walkway
- 100% Heavy Duty 30 Gauge PVC construction
- Vertical I-beams provide full support for up to 6 adults to stand on
- Can walk across while in the water
- Connecting zipper system allows you to connect as many as you like
- Can connect between boats to get from one boat to the other without getting wet
- Grommets on each end to tie off to a boat
- Material: PVC
- Capacity: Up to 3 adults
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W): 6 x 6 feet
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.