Think of this Yard Tuff 42 Inch Tow Style Lawn Sweeper as a bicycle burley but for your leaves, twigs, pine needles, grass clippings, litter, and more.
Attach this bad boy to your ATV, UTV, or lawn tractor and watch the magic happen. With a 42 inch sweeping path, this lawn sweeper will be a fun ride for the debris in your life. Each brush measures 10 inches and sweeps up everything swiftly.
The durable mesh bag has a heap of room for the lawn sweeper's collection with a capacity of 13 cubic feet. Simply dump the full bag straight from the seat of your utility vehicle without moving a muscle.
Have an afternoon full swift sweeping with this Yard Tuff Tow Style Lawn Sweeper.
- Folds up easily for compact storage and is the ideal tool for removing debris such as leaves, pine needles, twigs, grass clippings, litter, and so much more
- Sweeper has 42 inch sweeping path and 4 brushes, each brush measuring 10 inches in diameter, for a sweep ratio of 4:1
- Anti slip brush height adjustment gives you versatility and convenience
- Universal pin style hitch with leveling spacers for easy towing behind your ATV or lawn tractor
- Comes with a durable, mesh bag that measures 31 x 44 x 22 inches and has a capacity of 13 cubic feet
- Dump your full bag from right from the seat of your ATV or lawn tractor
- Durable and reliable with a steel construction, powder coat finish, and 10.5 inch solid, poly tires
- Features a quick height adjustment lever can be operated from your ATV or lawn tractor
- Weight: 77 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.