Get a thicker, healthier lawn with Yard Tuff 48-Inch Tow-Behind Plug Aerator.
With a working width of 48 inches, this pull-behind aerator takes care of large grass patches in little to no time. Featuring 32 heat-treated coring plugs, this lawn equipment penetrates the ground up to 2.5 inches so water, seed, fertilizer, and other valuable nutrients reach your lawn's root system. By adding more weight to the top tray, these plugging spoons consistently reach even deeper into the soil. This durable machine helps you complete yardwork season after season thanks to the powder-coated steel construction. 10-inch pneumatic tires allow you to easily maneuver through tight turns, across uneven terrain, and over gravel or concrete. Easily hook up this tow-behind onto your garden tractor or ATV with the help of the universal pin-style hitch.
The grass isn't always greener on the other side thanks to the Tow-Behind Plug Aerator from Yard Tuff.
- Tow-behind plug aerator helps nutrients seep into your compacted soil for a fuller, healthier lawn
- 48-inch working width gets acreages and large properties done faster
- 32 coring spoons deeply penetrate the ground, removing up to 2.5-inch plugs
- Durable steel construction is powder-coated in a heavy-duty finish to withstand the elements
- 10-inch pneumatic tires offer maneuverability and easy-rolling over grass, gravel, and concrete
- Top tray allows you to add cinder blocks or more weight for an even deeper engagement of the coring plugs
- Universal pin-style hitch hooks up to your garden tractor or ATV
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 8 x 51 x 18.5 inches
- Weight: 110 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.